Fifa 10 or Pro Evo 2010

102 posts 10 voices started by Scatigno

Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #45335
    Scatigno
    Hall of Fame

      Dude I’m on now. Signed in and everything.

      Twitter.com/scatigno1
      Youtube.com/scatigno9



      #45336
      Scatigno
      Hall of Fame

        I’ve got a PSN app on my iPod so I can check who is online without me having to log in through the actual console.
        That’s why it would have said I was on 5 hours ago.

        Twitter.com/scatigno1
        Youtube.com/scatigno9



        #45337
        Arthur
        Legend

          i’ll play anyone on xbox at fifa

          #45338
          Szuter
          Hall of Fame
            Scatigno wrote:
            Dude I’m on now. Signed in and everything.

            I was online too but couldn’t use any online features

            War.
            War never changes.



            #45339
            Scatigno
            Hall of Fame

              Hmmmm I was able to get a couple of games.
              Oh well nevermind. Try tomorrow. I’m in bed now.

              Twitter.com/scatigno1
              Youtube.com/scatigno9



              #45340
              Scatigno
              Hall of Fame

                Hmmmm I was able to get a couple of games.
                Oh well nevermind. Try tomorrow. I’m in bed now.

                Twitter.com/scatigno1
                Youtube.com/scatigno9



                #45394
                Scatigno
                Hall of Fame

                  FIFA anyone? Like now before I go to bed?

                  Twitter.com/scatigno1
                  Youtube.com/scatigno9



                  #45395
                  Szuter
                  Hall of Fame

                    You ready to get destroyed ??

                    War.
                    War never changes.



                    #45396
                    Szuter
                    Hall of Fame

                      Good Games I guess Scat !

                      War.
                      War never changes.



                      #45399
                      Arthur
                      Legend
                        Arthur wrote:
                        match number one – Arthur 4:0 Scat loooool

                        match number two – Arthur 2:1 Scat loooool

                        match number three – Arthur 2:0 Scat loooool

                        🙂

                        Scatigno wrote:
                        Lol it’s true. He beat my ass. He a beast on the game. Well done man.

                        hehe, remember this scat? lol

                        #45400
                        Szuter
                        Hall of Fame

                          ^ Made me feel better after the I got destroyed by Scat

                          War.
                          War never changes.



                          #45409
                          Scatigno
                          Hall of Fame

                            Arthur they were good games.
                            I underestimated you and got my ass handed to me.
                            It was crazy coz I was hyped at being on like a 20 win streak and then you came along.

                            I wanna play you again but I’ve not got the game on 360. I was using my mates copy when we played.

                            Twitter.com/scatigno1
                            Youtube.com/scatigno9



                          Viewing 12 posts - 91 through 102 (of 102 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.