102 posts 10 voices started by Scatigno
-
AuthorPosts
-
10/28/2009 at 11:04 am #4135610/28/2009 at 2:49 pm #4136710/28/2009 at 4:59 pm #4137210/28/2009 at 6:12 pm #4137510/29/2009 at 6:13 pm #41396
I can’t believe you all are playing FIFA over Pro. I know I come across all fan boy over Pro, but honestly, if you get used to the style of play, it’s so much more enjoyable then Fifa.
Get used to the game play, have a few games online then emerse yourself in the Master League. Brilliant!
10/29/2009 at 6:16 pm #4139710/29/2009 at 11:26 pm #4140010/30/2009 at 2:23 am #41406You guys will not believe it. I broke down and bought FIFA 10 for the PS3.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
10/30/2009 at 2:24 am #4140710/30/2009 at 3:07 am #4140810/30/2009 at 3:14 am #4140910/30/2009 at 4:17 am #4141010/30/2009 at 1:53 pm #4141110/30/2009 at 2:52 pm #4141310/30/2009 at 4:43 pm #41415 -
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.






