Fifa 10 or Pro Evo 2010

102 posts 10 voices started by Scatigno

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #41551
    saivenkat
    New Challenger

      fifa is better, it was better last year, and i think it will be better this year as well…….
      DigBands

      #41552
      Szuter
      Hall of Fame

        Played Space last night won the first match 3-1. Then the second I lost in penalty kicks. It was 0-0 going into the penalty kicks. Also I saved a penalty in overtime. I gotta say Space had too many chances to score but some how he either hit the post or my goalie saved it. It could of been easily a win for him if he got at least some of them in

        War.
        War never changes.



        #41555
        soprano187
        Contender

          Pro is out in the US today. Much more fun then FIFA!! Haha!!

          #41557
          SpaceBarZ
          Admin
          Veteran
            Jim Lahey wrote:
            Played Space last night won the first match 3-1. Then the second I lost in penalty kicks. It was 0-0 going into the penalty kicks. Also I saved a penalty in overtime. I gotta say Space had too many chances to score but some how he either hit the post or my goalie saved it. It could of been easily a win for him if he got at least some of them in

            Hey man…don’t forget I got red carded in the first 20 mins of that first game!!!

            #41559
            Scatigno
            Hall of Fame

              Did you guys play a league game?

              When you go into the League you get an option to play a league game with each other, thats what you need to be doing.

              Twitter.com/scatigno1
              Youtube.com/scatigno9



              #41564
              Szuter
              Hall of Fame

                I ain’t playing league till we get it full

                War.
                War never changes.



                #41565
                Scatigno
                Hall of Fame

                  I put the members down to just 5.
                  It’s only us who are playing it on PS3. When i checked last night it was only you and Brook who needed to join.

                  Twitter.com/scatigno1
                  Youtube.com/scatigno9



                  #41575
                  Szuter
                  Hall of Fame

                    Who is down for a match 2nite?

                    War.
                    War never changes.



                    #41576
                    Scatigno
                    Hall of Fame

                      I’m down to play now before I go to bed

                      Twitter.com/scatigno1
                      Youtube.com/scatigno9



                      #41577
                      Szuter
                      Hall of Fame

                        On now and will be till 8

                        War.
                        War never changes.



                        #42080
                        Szuter
                        Hall of Fame

                          Who is down for a match 2nite?

                          War.
                          War never changes.



                          #42199
                          Arthur
                          Legend
                            Jim Lahey wrote:
                            Played Space last night won the first match 3-1. Then the second I lost in penalty kicks. It was 0-0 going into the penalty kicks. Also I saved a penalty in overtime. I gotta say Space had too many chances to score but some how he either hit the post or my goalie saved it. It could of been easily a win for him if he got at least some of them in

                            get caught saying that in england and it’s your ass! loool

                            #42201
                            Scatigno
                            Hall of Fame

                              LMAO!!!!! Funny Shit

                              Twitter.com/scatigno1
                              Youtube.com/scatigno9



                              #42207
                              Szuter
                              Hall of Fame

                                Alright Arthur
                                extra time

                                Is that better

                                War.
                                War never changes.



                                #42208
                                Scatigno
                                Hall of Fame

                                  Yes

                                  Twitter.com/scatigno1
                                  Youtube.com/scatigno9



                                Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 102 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.