Tune into G4TV.com at 1:00pm (EST)

33 posts 4 voices started by Chauncy Talon

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #25773
    Scatigno
    Hall of Fame

      Sony are going to have something really special up their sleeve if they are to compete with microsoft.
      My god that shit was crazy.

      Gears 2
      Fallout 3
      Resi 5
      Fable 2

      all look absolutley amazing.

      I’m looking forward to the new interface and dashboard. The avatars look pretty sick. Alot better than the Mii’s they have on wii
      Shit man i can’t wait.

      Twitter.com/scatigno1
      Youtube.com/scatigno9



      #25794
      Chauncy Talon
      Hall of Fame
        Scatigno wrote:
        Sony are going to have something really special up their sleeve if they are to compete with microsoft.
        My god that shit was crazy.

        Gears 2
        Fallout 3
        Resi 5

        Fable 2

        all look absolutley amazing.

        I’m looking forward to the new interface and dashboard. The avatars look pretty sick. Alot better than the Mii’s they have on wii
        Shit man i can’t wait.

        Both in bold are on the PS3

        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
        #25833
        Scatigno
        Hall of Fame
          Chauncy Talon wrote:
          Both in bold are on the PS3

          I know, but what i’m saying is, these are just more reasons for people not to go out and buy a PS3, why would they want to when they can also get Fable and Gears and Final Fantasy for the 360.

          Twitter.com/scatigno1
          Youtube.com/scatigno9



        Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.