Tune into G4TV.com at 1:00pm (EST)

33 posts 4 voices started by Chauncy Talon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #25746
    Chauncy Talon
    Hall of Fame

      What the fuck is going on. GEars fucked up

      I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
      #25747
      Chauncy Talon
      Hall of Fame

        You see all those fucks and the frame rate didn’t drop WTF

        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
        #25748
        Chauncy Talon
        Hall of Fame

          Gears have a new mode called Hocast where up to 5 folks battle a wave of locust. I think they shoul dof had a 5 player story mode.

          I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
          #25749
          Chauncy Talon
          Hall of Fame

            BA soak it up. It’s time for you to punch us in the face. A “HOME” like game is coming to microsoft interface.

            I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
            #25750
            Chauncy Talon
            Hall of Fame

              New Portal fuck yea

              I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
              #25751
              Chauncy Talon
              Hall of Fame

                Netflix is part of Microsoft. Sony best to pull something out there ass.

                I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                #25752
                Chauncy Talon
                Hall of Fame

                  1000+ games for Xbox I nowhere near that in acheivement

                  I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                  #25753
                  Chauncy Talon
                  Hall of Fame

                    Man that shit look hilarious In the movies

                    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                    #25754
                    Chauncy Talon
                    Hall of Fame

                      Singstar is fucked. Lipz is going to help microsoft out. Apple is so lucky if the patch for it works

                      I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                      #25755
                      Chauncy Talon
                      Hall of Fame

                        Rockband is premiering exclusively on 360 so Sony and Nintendo fans must wait

                        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                        #25756
                        Chauncy Talon
                        Hall of Fame

                          Square Enix is up next my shit on.

                          I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                          #25758
                          Chauncy Talon
                          Hall of Fame

                            Final Fantasy 13 is on the 360 not exclusive to the PS3

                            I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                            #25765
                            IllMattIc
                            Legend

                              I turned that shit off and missed some of the Gears intro, overall I was pleased with most of the things shown.

                              #25769
                              Chauncy Talon
                              Hall of Fame

                                I can get the link up later bro about the Gears so don;’t worry about it

                                I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                                #25771
                                IllMattIc
                                Legend
                                  Chauncy Talon wrote:
                                  I can get the link up later bro about the Gears so don;’t worry about it

                                  Cool, thanks.:^:

                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.