The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

1,639 posts 17 voices started by brooklyn

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,639 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #51084
    IllMattIc
    Legend

      Just played 3rd Strike and AE with Talon and Scat, shit was hilarious fellas.

      #51085
      Scatigno
      Hall of Fame

        Man y’all had me rollin’ over here.

        Twitter.com/scatigno1
        Youtube.com/scatigno9



        #51100
        Scatigno
        Hall of Fame

          Just got a message from 2K Games saying I won a copy of Mafia 2 on PS3. Obviously I already have the game and don’t like it but I’ve never won anything in a giveaway before so well chuffed lol. Basically you had to quote a line from a Gangster film for a chance to win a copy an mine was Jimmy Two-Times in GoodFellas.

          “I’mma go get the papers get the papers”

          Lol. At least I got something else to sell now to put towards all this new shit 😄

          Twitter.com/scatigno1
          Youtube.com/scatigno9



          #51117
          Szuter
          Hall of Fame

            So after playing some 10+ hours of Dead Island. I am liking it but it has its problems/ things I hate. Not the same ones you did Scat but still as piss off.
            First many times the texture doesnt load properly and it just looks horrible. Worse than when Fallout has that problem.
            One time I had a mission where I had to go and talk to a guy to get a mission but I couldnt. Usually you see and icon to press square to talk to them but there was none for this guy. After some research I found out that I had to restart the game for it to work and it did.
            Saving works perfectly for me.
            Things I hate, although it is useful as hell items reappear and you can keep re-looting bags , rooms etc..
            I think it is wack as hell that in the story you are a person that cannot be infected. Stupid.
            Also when you die in a mission, normal you would think you had to restart the mission well not in Dead Island you are pretty much respawn in the area you died and just lose a few dollars.

            War.
            War never changes.



            #51135
            Szuter
            Hall of Fame

              Another thing about Dead Island. Scat I am sure you past this part. When you track down a helicopter that crashed on the beach.
              So when you are near it there is a cut- scene it has your characters and other character approaching a bunch of zombies but when you resume playing you are alone. WTF.

              War.
              War never changes.



              #51136
              Scatigno
              Hall of Fame
                Jim Lahey wrote:
                Another thing about Dead Island. Scat I am sure you past this part. When you track down a helicopter that crashed on the beach.
                So when you are near it there is a cut- scene it has your characters and other character approaching a bunch of zombies but when you resume playing you are alone. WTF.

                lol ye, it’s because the story and game is supposed to be based around 4 player co-op which is why I believe it appears like that.

                Twitter.com/scatigno1
                Youtube.com/scatigno9



                #51137
                Szuter
                Hall of Fame

                  Yeah but the game should be able to tell I am running solo.

                  War.
                  War never changes.



                  #51138
                  Scatigno
                  Hall of Fame

                    The game should be able to tell when a quest is finished too but that’s Techlands shitty development process for you lol.

                    Twitter.com/scatigno1
                    Youtube.com/scatigno9



                    #51139
                    Szuter
                    Hall of Fame

                      Still I am having fun with it.
                      Just a big fan of anything that has to do with zombies.
                      Movies, books comics and games.

                      War.
                      War never changes.



                      #51140
                      Scatigno
                      Hall of Fame

                        There is a lot of fun to be had with the game but I can’t over look the technical flaws. There is just too many of them it’s ridiculous. This game should have not been allowed to have been released. They should have given a couple of extra months development time and then dropped it in January. Not that Techland give a shit now that the game is selling like hot cakes. It stayed at number 1 on the UK charts this week.

                        Twitter.com/scatigno1
                        Youtube.com/scatigno9



                        #51141
                        Szuter
                        Hall of Fame

                          Some of the A.I. is stupid.
                          He tells me to kill the enemies, so I kill them with a Molotov and once the are all dead he runs into the fire and dies.

                          War.
                          War never changes.



                          #51144
                          Scatigno
                          Hall of Fame

                            Yo, guess how much the digital version of Driver: San Francisco is being sold for on the UK PS Store…. £57.99!!!! Who the fuck is going to pay that for a digital download?? these companies are a joke.

                            Twitter.com/scatigno1
                            Youtube.com/scatigno9



                            #51152
                            IllMattIc
                            Legend
                              #51153
                              Scatigno
                              Hall of Fame

                                lol I’m online. I was already logged in when it went down. I was able to download Resi 4 “Looks Like Shit” edition just in time.

                                Twitter.com/scatigno1
                                Youtube.com/scatigno9



                                #51155
                                IllMattIc
                                Legend

                                  Cool hopefully this shit is not gonna be like last time.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.