The Official "E3 2011" Thread"

48 posts 5 voices started by Scatigno

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #50246
    Szuter
    Hall of Fame

      I am a bit disappointed with the lack of surprise announcement everything that was announced was expected. Seems like I was more hyped watching the Spike Video Game Awards.

      War.
      War never changes.



      #50250
      brooklyn
      Admin
      Legend

        Listing games I played so that if I forget to post or talk about any:

        Ninja gaiden 3
        Resident evil racoon city
        Resistance 3
        Driver San Fran
        Street fighter x tekken and fightstick pics
        Street fighter third strike arcade
        Uncharted 3 multiplayer
        inversion
        Skull girls
        Metal gear solid peace walker hd edition
        Dead island
        Modern warfare 3
        Captain America
        Anarchy reigns
        Legend of Zelda skyward sword
        Wii U
        PVita
        – uncharted vita
        – virtue tennis vita
        – lbp vita
        – other vita shit lol
        dark souls

        All I can think of now… But there’s more…

        #50252
        Scatigno
        Hall of Fame

          Brook I want you to go check out Skyrim. You cannot miss out on that game this year. It will make you love RPG’s.

          Twitter.com/scatigno1
          Youtube.com/scatigno9



        Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.