The Official "E3 2011" Thread"

48 posts 5 voices started by Scatigno

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #50221
    Szuter
    Hall of Fame

      Assassin Creed !!!!!
      Loved the CGI trailer.

      Hated the host lot of uninteresting thing they showed.

      War.
      War never changes.



      #50223
      Scatigno
      Hall of Fame

        Sony’s Press Conference is about to start.

        Twitter.com/scatigno1
        Youtube.com/scatigno9



        #50224
        Szuter
        Hall of Fame

          Wooooo Sony!!!!!

          Mass Effect 3 is gonna be awesome but what was shown wasnt anything special.
          Battlefield 3 awesome looks amazing.
          Arham City look great as well.
          Tomb Raider annoyed couldnt stand Laura talking to herself during the gameplay

          War.
          War never changes.



          #50225
          Scatigno
          Hall of Fame

            Just jizzed continuously whilst watching Uncharted 3 lol.

            Twitter.com/scatigno1
            Youtube.com/scatigno9



            #50226
            Szuter
            Hall of Fame

              You know they also got some real secret shit if they begin with Uncharted.
              Resistance meh…

              War.
              War never changes.



              #50227
              Szuter
              Hall of Fame

                Joystiq is reporting 250.00 price start for Vita!
                Thank you Sony.

                War.
                War never changes.



                #50228
                Szuter
                Hall of Fame

                  Last Guardian ???? Really Sony. Not even a CGI trailer???

                  War.
                  War never changes.



                  #50229
                  Scatigno
                  Hall of Fame

                    I think they will save that for TGS. I’m surprised we have heard nothing about GTA V considering all the rumours that have been going round, but you never know what Nintendo may bring lol.

                    I think Sony had a really good conference. The games on show looked really good, strong support for the PS Vita plus a great price point. The feature list for Vita is crazy, and it’s being released at the end of the year.

                    It was above and beyond anything that Microsoft did. I just can’t wait for Nintendo tomorrow.

                    Twitter.com/scatigno1
                    Youtube.com/scatigno9



                    #50230
                    Szuter
                    Hall of Fame

                      While I dont play much local multiplayer no split screen is amazing feature.

                      War.
                      War never changes.



                      #50231
                      Scatigno
                      Hall of Fame

                        Nintedo today, they could very well steal the whole show with this new console. I’m excited to see it. I hope they have some actual games to show and not just tech demos.

                        Twitter.com/scatigno1
                        Youtube.com/scatigno9



                        #50233
                        Scatigno
                        Hall of Fame

                          “Deeper and Wider” thats what she said, lmao!!!!!!

                          Twitter.com/scatigno1
                          Youtube.com/scatigno9



                          #50234
                          Scatigno
                          Hall of Fame

                            Lol @ Nintendo, I’m not sure man, they didn’t even talk about the actual console. They spoke about how great their big ass iPad controller is and it doesn’t even look that comfortable to play with.

                            They didn’t talk about the power behind the machine, they didn’t even properly SHOW the machine. Nothing about capabilities. I know it’s early days but shit, that is the info I wanted. Lol, I dunno man, Brook let me know how it is.

                            Twitter.com/scatigno1
                            Youtube.com/scatigno9



                            #50235
                            Scatigno
                            Hall of Fame

                              Lol @ Nintendo, I’m not sure man, they didn’t even talk about the actual console. They spoke about how great their big ass iPad controller is and it doesn’t even look that comfortable to play with.

                              They didn’t talk about the power behind the machine, they didn’t even properly SHOW the machine. Nothing about capabilities. I know it’s early days but shit, that is the info I wanted. Lol, I dunno man, Brook let me know how it is.

                              Twitter.com/scatigno1
                              Youtube.com/scatigno9



                              #50236
                              Scatigno
                              Hall of Fame

                                So post conference interview with Reggie, he states the new console will support 1080p graphics. It won’t use blu-ray and they are looking to announce more about the online capabilities in the next couple of days.

                                Twitter.com/scatigno1
                                Youtube.com/scatigno9



                                #50237
                                brooklyn
                                Admin
                                Legend

                                  yeah I was there. About to hit the show floor now. Ill be updating via twitter all day and later on the site with my pics and video.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.