Official 2010 VGA Awards Thread of… OH GOD NO! smh

68 posts 4 voices started by brooklyn

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #48000
    brooklyn
    Admin
    Legend

      yes. its very good.

      #48001
      Chauncy Talon
      Hall of Fame

        Forza 3 is great. It was the reason why GT 5 was pushed back. Forza 3 rating is greater then Gran Turismo 5 on Metacritic.

        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
        #48002
        Szuter
        Hall of Fame

          Seems like they are trying to make a serious SSX I prefer the unrealistic one

          War.
          War never changes.



          #48003
          Szuter
          Hall of Fame

            Woods from Call of Duty wins character of the year.

            War.
            War never changes.



            #48004
            Szuter
            Hall of Fame

              U3 Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              War.
              War never changes.



              #48005
              brooklyn
              Admin
              Legend

                11-1-11 is the uncharted 3 release date. Glad red dead won game of the year!

                #48006
                Szuter
                Hall of Fame

                  My favorite trailer without a doubt
                  Mass Effect 3

                  Uncharted 3 comes in second.

                  War.
                  War never changes.



                  #48007
                  Szuter
                  Hall of Fame

                    2011 is looking like another great year of gaming

                    War.
                    War never changes.



                  Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.