68 posts 4 voices started by brooklyn
-
AuthorPosts
-
12/12/2010 at 2:09 am #4798412/12/2010 at 2:10 am #4798512/12/2010 at 2:12 am #4798612/12/2010 at 2:17 am #4798712/12/2010 at 2:21 am #4798812/12/2010 at 2:22 am #4798912/12/2010 at 2:24 am #4799012/12/2010 at 2:29 am #4799112/12/2010 at 2:31 am #4799212/12/2010 at 2:34 am #4799312/12/2010 at 2:37 am #4799412/12/2010 at 2:38 am #47995brooklyniteOne wrote:
stay off the crack szuter…
if by better you mean half assed shooting mechanics and dialog boxes lol

I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
12/12/2010 at 2:38 am #4799612/12/2010 at 2:40 am #4799712/12/2010 at 2:47 am #47999 -
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

