Im almost in the 10000 club

46 posts 14 voices started by Chauncy Talon

Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #19113
    Chauncy Talon
    Hall of Fame

      wow that what I thought…….. cuz u know how hard it is to get some of these achievements………. like gettin’ Marvel Ultimate Alliance all the Suits unlocked……. without usin’ the code……… it fucked……… but some games u don’t have to go throught twice like Gears and Smackdown……… on Gears after u beat the game on Causual u can beat General RAAM on Hardcore from the last save and get it unlocked……. or on Smackdown vs Raw u beat Wrestlemania and then u just turn it off and switch the settin’ before the last match……….it a fuckin’ glitch but hey it there…….. Madden, College Football, Basketball and Hockey jus sim to the end and u get it unlocked don’t have to play that shyt……… there alot of games that u can do it on but also there alot of these fuck face fo cheatin’……….. a easy way to get a ten thousand is…….. Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, NBA 2k6, College Hoop 2k6, Madden 06, Kameo, Golden Axe (2 players let them do all the work), Phantasy Star Universe, King Kong, and there some more but those is all the games I know bout off the top of my head……… Haven’t played Kameo, and Pac-Man but I know bout those fuckers……..

      I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
    Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.