Im almost in the 10000 club

46 posts 14 voices started by Chauncy Talon

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #16215
    Arthur
    Legend

      lol, damn, sounds like a jam pakked schedule

      #16280
      Chauncy Talon
      Hall of Fame

        hell yea man I’ve been fucked up so bad that I mad decision on fuckin horrible gurls cuz of tha alcohol and videogames

        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
        #16453
        Red Fangs
        Veteran

          @Chauncy Talon 3296 wrote:

          http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php check that shyt out ryght there man…. and those is the one who signed up to this site and here is his Gamertag sufoor.png

          wtf…he probably did a hack or something to get it like that, cuz I dont think theres enough games/rewards to get that high…I play games like all day and barely unlock sh!t… :confused:

          #16454
          Red Fangs
          Veteran

            wow my bad..

            theres no way everyone on this site http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php could be hacking, thats just insane theyre all losers

            #16455
            Chauncy Talon
            Hall of Fame

              LOL u wild fo that one bro and I just hit tha …….. in the 10000 CLUB hahahaahah

              I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
              #16712
              Chauncy Talon
              Hall of Fame

                Looks like somebody have a better gamer score than I do ahhahah

                I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                #16720
                Daz
                New Challenger

                  @Chauncy Talon 3980 wrote:

                  Looks like somebody have a better gamer score than I do ahhahah

                  Yep, me. 🙂

                  And when my Xbox is fixed, I’ll be around the 15000 mark easily.

                  #16721
                  J High
                  Veteran

                    @Shy bka Cannonz 3697 wrote:

                    I play games like all day and barely unlock sh!t… :confused:

                    haha, that usually means you’re not very good at them if you’re not unlocking anything

                    GMX on COD!...We get OURS!

                    #16725
                    Chauncy Talon
                    Hall of Fame

                      lol J high u wild bro

                      I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                      #19044
                      Whyte Out
                      Contender

                        im only at 1800 sumthin…im not an acheivement whore

                        #19048
                        Chauncy Talon
                        Hall of Fame

                          @Whyte Out 6027 wrote:

                          im only at 1800 sumthin…im not an acheivement whore

                          I know I am……… it fun seriously……… I usually have somebody in compettion doin’ it…….. it makes the game more enjoyable……… it like a race against time to beat the game

                          I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                          #19065
                          Titan
                          Contender

                            I got 16,645. But i dont have live and cant get them achievements you get from live. So if i had live it would probably be doubled.

                            #19068
                            Chauncy Talon
                            Hall of Fame

                              @Titan 6056 wrote:

                              I got 16,645. But i dont have live and cant get them achievements you get from live. So if i had live it would probably be doubled.

                              man xbox live is free fo one month bro

                              I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                              #19107
                              Titan
                              Contender

                                @Chauncy Talon 6059 wrote:

                                man xbox live is free fo one month bro

                                Paying for live aint the problem. I live in the woods pretty much, so high speed internet dont come all the way out where i live.

                                #19109
                                Titan
                                Contender

                                  My friend has about 60,000 something. Some people had 100,000 somethin in like 6 months from when 360 released, but they said it was impossible because all the games that came out then didnt have 100,000 achievements combined. They said some people cheated by somehow programming there 360 and getting other peoples achievements.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.