Reply To: Hadoken vs Shoryuken (Official Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD REMIX)

#31925
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    This is one of those things where until you play both you cant speak on it. When the ps3 version came out I played it for many hours lol. There were dropouts etc. but I didnt realize the quality differences (issues?) until I played the 360 version that came out the next day. For a service that has more people on it (live) overall the matches had less lag. You mey be experiencing what you think are smooth matches on psn but they are smoother on the 360 overall. Thats my point.

    Like I said before your going to sway towards what you feel will justify your purchase but I played it on both systems ALOT and the xbox 360 version is a better experience online with this game. yes psn is good online for some games (wipeout hd is great online) but for this game the 360 version is better. On the ps3 version mics are set to off by default like almost discoouraging chat and less people actually talk or have decent mics which to me is weak. all of this adds up for the overall experience.

    Speaking of capcom …I went to two events this year (evo, sf club bklyn) before this game launched and they showed only the 360 version at both. Matter of fact if you look at the gamespot HD remix tournament and other previews like on gametrailers you will notice that its always the 360 version that they were showing. interesting stuff.