07/08/2008 at 6:53 am
#25379

3. Half-Life 2 (Sierra/PC)
Scientist-turned-savior Gordon Freeman’s battle against aliens from another universe continues in Half-Life 2, the much-anticipated sequel to the original. The game comes alive through a gripping story and memorable characters including the super cute Alyx Vance and was bolstered by the inclusion of a detailed physics system (and the sadistically addictive gravity gun) that provides for some of the game’s more memorable action sequences. Re-released along with its episodic sequels as part of The Orange Box for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, Half-Life 2 is an unquestionable must-play.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]