07/08/2008 at 6:52 am
#25377

5. Tetris (various/various)
In what is undoubtedly the most beloved Russian import since Yakov Smirnoff (and, yes, we’re kidding), Alexei Pajitnov’s Tetris stands as the best puzzle game ever made. How undeniably cool is it to put together lines of four using variously shaped pieces, while avoiding the pratfalls of leaving gaps that could lead to shapes stacking to the top of the screen and ending your game? If we had to pick a favorite version, we’d go with Atari’s arcade game because two-player Tetris never gets old.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]