The Random Gaming Freepost Thread

1,639 posts 17 voices started by brooklyn

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,639 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #50057
    Scatigno
    Hall of Fame

      Unfortunately I have just read on Eurogamer again that Microsoft have responded to these articles that have come out today regarding this and apparently it’s not due to the firmware update which goes live tomorrow, but a previous update that we already have. So if our shit isn’t broke now then we aren’t part of the people that have been affected 🙁.

      DAMMIT!!! I WANTED MY SHIT TO BREAK!!!! Lmao!!!!

      Twitter.com/scatigno1
      Youtube.com/scatigno9



      #50058
      Szuter
      Hall of Fame

        Fingers crossed that my 360 fails .

        War.
        War never changes.



        #50060
        Scatigno
        Hall of Fame

          I gotta say FIFA has the worst netcode ever. Seriously, I know my connection isn’t the best but if it can handle games like Call of Duty, Halo and Street Fighter then surely it can handle FIFA. It’s laggy, the framerate is horrible. I’m telling you, 90% of the games I play in any given day with end in the game being disconnected.

          They need to sort this shit out in time for FIFA 12. The online is just broken an they don’t even bother to patch it. That’s what happens when these games get released every single year. Everything just gets done half arsed. I’m sick of it.

          Twitter.com/scatigno1
          Youtube.com/scatigno9



          #50093
          Szuter
          Hall of Fame

            Rumors are a new Alan Wake game will be for XBLA titled Night Springs. Hopefully it’s not something stupid like that downloadable Batman game.

            War.
            War never changes.



            #50178
            Szuter
            Hall of Fame

              This should make Scat happy

              War.
              War never changes.



              #50179
              Scatigno
              Hall of Fame

                Haha ye man I was buzzing when I heard the announcement the other day, but hasn’t it got a November release date? Shit is crazy, I’m already going to be hooked on Skyrim by the time this drops. I’m definitely picking them both up. I’m so glad because I was really thinking about buying a new gaming PC. Now I don’t have to 😄
                They have said that any DLC that is released for PC from now until launch will all be on the 360 version straight out of the gate. I’m just hoping they make a Collector’s Edition for it too.

                Twitter.com/scatigno1
                Youtube.com/scatigno9



                #50189
                Szuter
                Hall of Fame

                  Scat have you played Duke Nukem demo yet?

                  Heard it was a big meh.

                  War.
                  War never changes.



                  #50191
                  Scatigno
                  Hall of Fame
                    Jim Lahey wrote:
                    Scat have you played Duke Nukem demo yet?

                    Heard it was a big meh.

                    Ye I got a playthrough of it up on my youtube channel. It was shitty but also strangely fun. Graphics horrible, framerate a mess. I’m not sure what build it was but hopefully it wasn’t a recent one lol.

                    Twitter.com/scatigno1
                    Youtube.com/scatigno9



                    #50193
                    Szuter
                    Hall of Fame

                      Will rent it not expecting too much from it. Also wanna try new Red Faction too.
                      Will be picking up inFamous 2 Tuesday.

                      War.
                      War never changes.



                      #50285
                      Scatigno
                      Hall of Fame

                        Despite the somewhat mediocre reviews I might still pick up Alice: Madness Returns on friday. It’s different, an interesting take on the world of Wonderland, i’ll judge it for myself I think. Too bad they not got a demo out for it.

                        Twitter.com/scatigno1
                        Youtube.com/scatigno9



                        #50287
                        brooklyn
                        Admin
                        Legend

                          Ok well I’m loving the fact that amazon sells psn codes. No need to buy cards when you can buy codes online. Never putting my credit info in there again ever.

                          #50306
                          brooklyn
                          Admin
                          Legend

                            My ps3 died last night…. Trying to resurrect it temporarily so i can back up some data now from infamous 2 and la noire now 🙁 everything else is on the cloud at least

                            #50307
                            Scatigno
                            Hall of Fame

                              It was only a matter of time. You been thinking it was on it’s way out for a while. Time to get a slim model.

                              Twitter.com/scatigno1
                              Youtube.com/scatigno9



                              #50308
                              brooklyn
                              Admin
                              Legend

                                im going to try the hairdryer trick to see if that gets it on long enough to get my infamous 2 disc out and to copy a few new saves. shit sucks.

                                I was in a dope ass lobby playing arcana heart 2 last night (good comp everyone had mics.. no lag) and the damn system went out in the middle of a combo. my system rage quit on me lol

                                #50314
                                Szuter
                                Hall of Fame

                                  Damn !
                                  Are you gonna pick on up soon?

                                  War.
                                  War never changes.



                                Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.