6 posts 5 voices started by Chauncy Talon
-
AuthorPosts
-
10/10/2008 at 7:33 am #11715
Video no longer available (originally hosted on GameTrailers): Gametrailers.com – Sonic & The Black Knight – TGS 2008: Debut Trailer.
Well look like the Wii get’s another exclusive Sonic game. Wow, 2 in 3 years. Hmmm, seem like Sega must of really like Nintendo, even do they did say.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
10/10/2008 at 7:05 pm #29209this game will suck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10/11/2008 at 9:19 pm #29267It seems a bit gimmicky like shadow the hedgehod…it’s ur favorite sonic…..w/ a sword?
10/11/2008 at 11:32 pm #2927010/13/2008 at 2:17 pm #2928610/13/2008 at 2:20 pm #29288D BiGGS wrote:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It’s so true. I don’t even buy Sonic games since Sonic the Hedgehog on PS3. I skip them all. I just post them to have a general discussion. Somebody borrow that damn game and didn’t return it, and I didn’t even care. I even tried to let them borrow something else.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


