Rumor : Marvel vs Capcom 2 Coming to 360 and PS3???

14 posts 7 voices started by Szuter

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #12460
    Szuter
    Hall of Fame

      They are releasing Tournament Stick by our favorite producer MadCatz
      http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/HARDWARE/XB2MA11-Marvel%20vs%20Capcom%20Tournament%20Edition%20Arcade%20Stick.html

      Dont know how official Shopto.net is but they appear to be taking pre-orders already.

      Also a list of achievements is up

      http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/marvel-vs-capcom-2/achievements

      All we can do is hope Brooklyn posted that Capcom has a announcement coming Friday and this just might be it.

      War.
      War never changes.



      #36720
      IllMattIc
      Legend

        Damn I posted achievements in another thread

        #36721
        Szuter
        Hall of Fame

          Its all good hopefully Capcom drops a official word on this

          War.
          War never changes.



          #36723
          Chauncy Talon
          Hall of Fame

            It is coming out. I posted this about a six months ago.

            http://www.gamemanx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1738

            I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
            #36727
            Scatigno
            Hall of Fame

              so basically the stick is exactly like the Street Fighter TE fightstick but with MvC art work.
              There is no image available at the moment but from the description and the price tag and i think it’s safe to say it will be.
              Maybe Madcatz should send out all the sticks that are backordered for Street Fighter before they start making ones for other games.

              Twitter.com/scatigno1
              Youtube.com/scatigno9



              #36811
              Red Fangs
              Veteran

                Sorry, this product no longer exists in our database.

                #36823
                THEBRICK 973
                Veteran

                  i remember plkaying this game at the skating ring all the time

                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

                  #37184
                  Szuter
                  Hall of Fame

                    The long rumored Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade fighting game will be revealed later tonight. At 6:00 PM PST, the countdown on TU4AR.com will come to an end.

                    The mysteriously link appeared on an April 20th blog post from the Capcom-Unity website. The acronym TU4AR can be deciphered as Take You for a Ride, the theme song from the player select screen of Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

                    With the achievement list already leaked (which also confirmed online play) for the Xbox 360 version, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is all but confirmed at this point. So tune in on TU4AR.com when the countdown ends for the official announcement.

                    War.
                    War never changes.



                    #37190
                    Chauncy Talon
                    Hall of Fame

                      All I want is 3 vs 3 online play. I am talking about 6 players online on teams. Man that will be crazy, like MAME have 2 vs 2 Marvel vs Capcom 4 player.

                      I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                      #37191
                      THEBRICK 973
                      Veteran
                        Chauncy Talon wrote:
                        All I want is 3 vs 3 online play. I am talking about 6 players online on teams. Man that will be crazy, like MAME have 2 vs 2 Marvel vs Capcom 4 player.

                        quazy laggy

                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

                        #37194
                        Scatigno
                        Hall of Fame

                          Well i hope everyone doesn’t get too excited, coz apparently the game is using the same net code which was used for Street Fight HD Remix which means your shit will be laggy as fuck when playing online.

                          Twitter.com/scatigno1
                          Youtube.com/scatigno9



                          #37195
                          IllMattIc
                          Legend

                            ^Me Brook and Talon played HD Remix numerous times and there was little to no lag now Hyper Fighting was a different story.

                            #37197
                            brooklyn
                            Admin
                            Legend

                              LOL @ Scat. HD remix has great netcode. Your ass is just all the way across the ocean man.

                              #37205
                              Scatigno
                              Hall of Fame
                                brooklyniteOne wrote:
                                LOL @ Scat. HD remix has great netcode. Your ass is just all the way across the ocean man.

                                lol ye that does piss me off.
                                The thing that makes it worse though is when i’m playing online i’ve usually got my laptop on too, listening to music with about 5 web pages open so it can cause lag when playing off my connection.

                                Twitter.com/scatigno1
                                Youtube.com/scatigno9



                              Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.