4 posts 4 voices started by Chauncy Talon
-
AuthorPosts
-
04/13/2009 at 4:37 am #12443
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata wrote:revealed that 600,000 DSi units sold across both regions over the launch weekend, with sales split evenly between the two — 300,000 in the U.S., and 300,000 in Europe.Now is that grand. I really did expect that the sales would be that high. Just think of it people. When Nintendo release something new or a modified hardware, they make money regardless. I wish I can really say for their software.
SourceI do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
04/13/2009 at 5:01 am #3649504/13/2009 at 9:50 am #36496Damn man i’m pissed off.
My shit still hasn’t turned up. It should have been here on thursday but didn’t turn up.
Couldn’t deliver it on friday with it being a bank holiday. Never arrived on saturday even though it was a normal working day. I know it was because we got post as normal.
Obviously didn’t come on sunday, and won’t come today because of bank holiday again.
So now im expecting it either tomorrow or wednesday.04/20/2009 at 10:26 am #36818whoa, they have it in white?
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.



