29 posts 13 voices started by Fresh
-
AuthorPosts
-
08/02/2007 at 6:47 am #13656
@Empac 668 wrote:
and 2k8 IS GOING TO HAVE DUNK CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM HAPPY…now live got nuthin on us.
😄
oh for real? shit nice..
I really need to get a 360.. 🙁
08/02/2007 at 8:18 am #13689i hope its better tha 07 that was trash
08/02/2007 at 9:48 am #13735I am a beast in NBA…
08/02/2007 at 2:36 pm #13929man I heard that Live is gettin’ a new make ova…… the killed the Freestyle control…… maybe goin the same route as 2k6 went with the Joystick fo shots…… but Live sucks……. and NBA is just an arcade game which is really ass Fresh…….. sorry man u know it fo a fact
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
08/02/2007 at 3:24 pm #13948But NBA 2003 is awesome… I used to play that on Xbox, that was the shit…
08/02/2007 at 5:12 pm #14002if 08 is anything like 06 for the PS2 then ill be more inclined to buy it
but 07 is is absolute basura and ea should give people their money back for purchasing it
08/02/2007 at 6:29 pm #14080Gotta do the fadeaway…
BAAALLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
08/02/2007 at 11:48 pm #14361so far it just looks like they added some new dribble thing
i’m leaning towards 2K8
08/03/2007 at 3:18 am #14507i just realized this isnt LIVE
its NBA 08
NOT EA SPORTS LIVE
08/03/2007 at 3:19 am #14509haha
i didnt even bother watching the vid
08/03/2007 at 3:21 am #14512yeha fresh so much for being a mod who knows their shit :mad:
someone nominate me for overlord of the games forum
08/03/2007 at 3:22 am #14514lol, exactly
08/03/2007 at 9:34 am #14602So I made a mistake?
And you’re both warned.
Nawshus, stop complaining.
Juvenile, hop off his cock.
08/03/2007 at 1:36 pm #14564wtf?
how the hell was i on his dick?
just because i agree?
i knew it wouldnt take long for the mod status to go to your head
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.