MADDEN 2009 franchise

4 posts 3 voices started by swaby5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #11944
    swaby5
    New Challenger

      wassup, i wanna start a madden 2009 fantasy draft franchise ( since all 32 teams are not that good) on xbox360. i want it to be all 32 teams. so i need like 30 or so people. so pick a team u like, for whatever uniform or whatever. and then you draft the rosters. anyone interested? only those who play on all madden. hit me up, my xbox name is swaby5.

      #31683
      SpaceBarZ
      Admin
      Veteran

        I’m Down!!!

        #31687
        swaby5
        New Challenger

          lol, word i know

          #31688
          Chauncy Talon
          Hall of Fame

            If I had it I would be down. Naptown Ryders all day

            I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.