King Arthur -100 : Chauncy Talon -101

93 posts 6 voices started by Arthur

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #26206
    Chauncy Talon
    Hall of Fame
      RSX WHEEEEEE wrote:
      fukk u arthur. ima get that Shadow title back yo lol

      I’m taking it

      I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
      #26209
      Arthur
      Legend

        that shadow game sucks balls! i just attempted once to try get itback, and i actuallybeat RSX’s score lol

        #26440
        Arthur
        Legend

          Rank Username average rank Score
          1 King Arthur 2.26 190
          2 D BiGGS 4.11 120
          3 Krispy K 4.94 92
          4 Chauncy Talon 3.88 92
          5 Titan 3.70 73
          6 Lostnbroken 4.73 69
          7 Throwback Kid 4.69 68
          8 bigrod 3.64 59
          9 Scatigno 5.09 43
          10 Thizz 3.00 40

          wow chauncy just look at that top 10, i’m lightyears ahead of everyone, especially you!

          #26443
          Throwback Kid

            I will be back 🙁

            #26444
            Arthur
            Legend

              dude u way down in 7th place…fix up! lol

              #26445
              Throwback Kid

                I keep trying to be Snake. The Jackpot is almost 5,000 credits :mad:

                Mostly from my pocket 🙁

                #26446
                Arthur
                Legend

                  haha, thats what i kept doing with pacman and tetris, the tetris highscore is massive, and the pacman one is quite big as well, i think if you get the highscore though, u don’t get the whole jackpot, at least i didn’t when i beat a highscore recently

                  #26448
                  Throwback Kid

                    How much did you get? How much was it total Jackpot on the game you just beat?

                    Yeah the Tetris one is mad high 🙁

                    I know I can get close on Pacman, but I haven’t played in a while.

                    #26456
                    Arthur
                    Legend

                      i beat my own high score on DK lol

                      the jackpot was like 700, i got like 500 or so

                      #27253
                      Arthur
                      Legend

                        fukk you, sending me a voice message over 360 saying

                        “man you gay”

                        lol, man that was such a lazy ass diss foo’

                        #27256
                        Chauncy Talon
                        Hall of Fame

                          HAHAHA. You know I was bored as fuck when I seen your name on there and I had to say something to you.

                          I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                          #27258
                          BA
                          Veteran

                            Arthur your lucky im a busy mann son and i had to go back into retirement, but you seen the damage i did when i came back like mj wearing that 4-5 PartNA

                            #27262
                            Scatigno
                            Hall of Fame
                              King Arthur wrote:
                              fukk you, sending me a voice message over 360 saying

                              “man you gay”

                              lol, man that was such a lazy ass diss foo’

                              Lmao!!!!!
                              That shit is hilarious.

                              Twitter.com/scatigno1
                              Youtube.com/scatigno9



                              #27267
                              Arthur
                              Legend

                                i’ma reply to chauncy though, i’ma send him a voice message, we’ll see chauncy we’ll see fool

                                #27273
                                Arthur
                                Legend
                                  Black Attack wrote:
                                  Arthur your lucky im a busy mann son and i had to go back into retirement, but you seen the damage i did when i came back like mj wearing that 4-5 PartNA

                                  that’s some trash talk right thur!

                                  u attacked like 2 high scores, i was expecting you to wipe me off the board, lol it did not happen, tidus’ face is dominating that arcade right about now!

                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.