20 posts 8 voices started by BA
-
AuthorPosts
-
08/02/2007 at 1:40 pm #13880
@Shy bka Cannonz 264 wrote:
I payed 300 for my xbox…It has that HDD shyt on it…
man u got the HDD (High Defention Drive) with your which is sold seperate fo a couple of puns ($200)…….. lucky bastard
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
08/02/2007 at 2:03 pm #13903@Chauncy Talon 928 wrote:
man if u ain’t gotta hard drive your fucked…… cuz u can’t play no muzik…… u can’t media share…… u can’t do nothin………
i don’t play music off my 360, don’t media share
that’s not even a big part of the 360’s capabilities. id say harddrive more important for saving shit lol08/05/2007 at 4:28 pm #15288man tha whole muzik playin to the game is dope yall sleepin on it…….. some of those soundtracks is corny as hell
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
08/06/2007 at 6:19 pm #1554908/10/2007 at 11:53 pm #16076@Chauncy Talon 929 wrote:
man u got the HDD (High Defention Drive) with your which is sold seperate fo a couple of puns ($200)…….. lucky bastard
i dont even know I got it for christmas
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
