Fifa 2008

22 posts 9 voices started by General Los

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #24869
    BA
    Veteran

      you got a ps3?? if so add your psn id in your user cp

      #24871
      Synyster Gates
      Contender

        Its currently hooked up to the Living Room TV, & Im waiting to get a HD TV for my room before I hook it to my PC etc cuz my bedroom TV is whack..

        Not even sure how to hook it up to the PSN thing.

        #24872
        BA
        Veteran

          what kind of ps3 do you have? 20gb,60gb,80gb,40gb?

          #24873
          Synyster Gates
          Contender

            40gb.

            I got a spare ethernet cable from when my boy went wireless with his internet, so can I use this yellow ethernet to get hooked up?

            #24874
            BA
            Veteran

              yea i can walk you threw it if you want

              #24878
              Synyster Gates
              Contender

                Fantastic. For now, could you just tell me everything I would need (in terms of buying things) to get the hook-up? I’ll PM you when I’m sorted myself out to hook it up.

                #26247
                Arthur
                Legend

                  i fukks with this game online be a pro…hit me up if u play it online

                  ROYAL ARTHUR

                Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.