BioShock Headed To PS3 After Xbox 360 Release

21 posts 4 voices started by II Nawshus II

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #15246
    Chauncy Talon
    Hall of Fame

      Im goin with bullshyt but hey Ratatioue came out for PS3 so it a possiblity……. so we neva

      I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
      #15438

      @Chauncy Talon 2409 wrote:

      Im goin with bullshyt but hey Ratatioue came out for PS3 so it a possiblity……. so we neva

      LMAO isn’t that the rat movie??? why would anyone want to do that? but why wouldn’t 2k go to the ps3? i mean all they care about is money, and sony has money…

      #15525
      Chauncy Talon
      Hall of Fame

        yup but shyt that still doesnt mean nothin……… Sony couldn’t keep big exclusives ryght……

        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
        #15656

        @Chauncy Talon 2704 wrote:

        yup but shyt that still doesnt mean nothin……… Sony couldn’t keep big exclusives ryght……

        I’ll bet anything that sony gets it at a later date, its going to be like Oblivion…they said it was a Xbox/pc exclusive but it came to the ps3 later…Bioshock should come to the ps3 some time in 2008

        #15659
        II Nawshus II
        Contender

          @Menace II Society 2847 wrote:

          I’ll bet anything that sony gets it at a later date, its going to be like Oblivion…they said it was a Xbox/pc exclusive but it came to the ps3 later…Bioshock should come to the ps3 some time in 2008

          thats how i feel

          multi platform games onyl make the GAME itself bigger

          comapnies dont want to invest mony on ONE console right now because the last gen is still outselling next gen

          #15912
          Chauncy Talon
          Hall of Fame

            yup but I still don’t think it goin that just IMO

            I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
          Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.