Aii, I Got 360, Now I Need A Screen Name, Help Me Choose

11 posts 8 voices started by Steel City

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #10321
    Steel City
    New Challenger

      I dont know what my screen name should be

      Here are some i thought of

      Da-One
      Da_One

      TAKiN-CARE-of_BUSiNESS
      TAKiN_CARE_of_BUSiNESS

      DA-ASSASSiN
      DA_ASSASSiN

      or what else should i have?? HELP

      (YES, THIS IS THE SAME THREAD ON NBS I MADE)

      #16401
      J High
      Veteran

        all kind of corny if you ask me

        GMX on COD!...We get OURS!

        #16408
        Juvenile317
        Contender

          TAKiN_CARE_of_BUSiNESS

          ^^that one

          #16412
          punkylemming
          New Challenger

            @Juvenile317 3649 wrote:

            TAKiN_CARE_of_BUSiNESS

            ^^that one

            me too 🙂

            #16414
            TheLightIsThere
            New Challenger

              Corny, all sound e-thuggish to the max.

              How about something where your not trying to act like a mad cunt.

              #16415
              Fresh
              Veteran

                If you post after me, you’re dumb :eek:

                #16431
                KastroX
                Contender

                  @Fresh 3657 wrote:

                  ^^Co-sign.

                  So, closed.

                  You fail…it didn’t close lol.

                  Salam


                  My 3.52 PSP Is Now 1.5 Again...The Impossible Is Done :cool:
                  #16434
                  Fresh
                  Veteran

                    Its was re.opened :mad:

                    #16456
                    Chauncy Talon
                    Hall of Fame

                      damn man I not tryin to hate but damn Fresh is a Hater……… but beside all those is corny

                      I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                      #16457
                      KastroX
                      Contender

                        @Fresh 3677 wrote:

                        Its was re.opened : mad:

                        haha

                        First, your authority is undermined.
                        Second, you have to edit your post to what it is now.
                        Third, You go and post yourself, making you someone who posted after that post, thuss, according to your own post, “dumb”.

                        SUPER FAILURE :mad::^:

                        Salam


                        My 3.52 PSP Is Now 1.5 Again...The Impossible Is Done :cool:
                        #16458
                        Chauncy Talon
                        Hall of Fame

                          @KastroX 3701 wrote:

                          haha

                          First, your authority is undermined.
                          Second, you have to edit your post to what it is now.
                          Third, You go and post yourself, making you someone who posted after that post, thuss, according to your own post, “dumb”.

                          SUPER FAILURE :mad::^:

                          Salam

                          lmaooooooooooo

                          I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                        Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.