50 Cent Blood on the Sand Trailer

18 posts 11 voices started by Fallback

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #31420
    Arthur
    Legend
      Black Attack wrote:
      modasucka read da custom title son :cool:

      lol :^:

      #31424
      Chauncy Talon
      Hall of Fame
        Cro wrote:
        i thought this game was going to be cancelled, anyways i as well cant support this game even if it ends up being one of the best games of 08

        Yes this game was canceled but then THQ pick it up. They see the potential in this game.

        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
        #31441
        blairzcreek
        New Challenger

          shaq_fu.jpg

          theres just something about rappers and video games that dont click.

        Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.