15 posts 8 voices started by THEBRICK 973
-
AuthorPosts
-
08/01/2008 at 1:46 pm #11394
i wont be online for a while my disk drive won’t read any disk:(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
08/01/2008 at 2:18 pm #2706608/01/2008 at 2:26 pm #2706708/01/2008 at 5:11 pm #2706908/01/2008 at 10:40 pm #27072i sent my shit in yesterday and no there was no red rings good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
08/02/2008 at 12:03 am #27073I still havent sent mine in…🙁
08/02/2008 at 1:46 am #27076better now then later
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
08/02/2008 at 3:18 am #27084THEBRICK 973 wrote:i wont be online for a while my disk drive won’t read any disk:(You on the same page I am on. Mircosoft won’t repair it unless you have a warranty with them or have receive the dread, “Red Ring of Death”. Sorry about your luck. This is the second time this have happen to me also. 🙁
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
08/02/2008 at 8:30 am #27092Chauncy Talon wrote:You on the same page I am on. Mircosoft won’t repair it unless you have a warranty with them or have receive the dread, “Red Ring of Death”. Sorry about your luck. This is the second time this have happen to me also. 🙁yo you should have registered yours online all 360s come with a one year hardware warranty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
08/02/2008 at 9:03 am #2709508/02/2008 at 12:58 pm #27100THEBRICK 973 wrote:yo you should have registered yours online all 360s come with a one year hardware warrantyI already did bro. Don’t you worry. I already know what up. My warranty is up right when the year was done. 🙁
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
08/03/2008 at 3:59 am #27116Chauncy Talon wrote:I already did bro. Don’t you worry. I already know what up. My warranty is up right when the year was done. 🙁my shit was gonna be done this month so happy it happend now better sooner then later
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
08/03/2008 at 7:49 am #27120THEBRICK 973 wrote:my shit was gonna be done this month so happy it happend now better sooner then laterMy 360 died after I receive Grand Thief Auto 4. Well really it was the disk drive. I have my 360 right now in my possesion. I’m trying to over hit it, by leaving it in a closed space with it on. I’m trying to “Red Ring of Death” the system. I’m hurting not being able to play these disc games. 🙁
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
08/03/2008 at 9:02 pm #27131my 360 has dided twice….i hope the third time isn’t coming soon.
08/03/2008 at 9:42 pm #27137I am on number 7. Shit is a bitch for me. Can’t stay sane for enough time. Stealing somebody wifi right now. I need Xbox Live even if it Silver. I can still get downloadable games for my hard drive.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.





