16 posts 6 voices started by Chauncy Talon
-
AuthorPosts
-
09/25/2008 at 5:20 am #11635
Chea :d:^:
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
09/25/2008 at 6:39 am #2871509/25/2008 at 10:46 am #2871709/25/2008 at 2:26 pm #2873009/26/2008 at 2:04 am #28754GoILL is currently in the lead :eek:
09/26/2008 at 11:20 am #2877209/26/2008 at 4:19 pm #28792Back in the lead and I will hit 40K before anybody. :mad:
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
09/28/2008 at 12:07 pm #28818I was up the night you broke 30k i was actually gonna make a thread when you hit it but you were like stuck at 29990 or something thats what it said for xbox live leaderboard so i went to sleep lol
08/07/2009 at 6:39 pm #3986708/07/2009 at 7:01 pm #39868im never gonna make this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
08/07/2009 at 11:24 pm #3986908/07/2009 at 11:46 pm #3987108/07/2009 at 11:53 pm #3987208/08/2009 at 12:07 am #39873Arthur wrote:no, but we don’t have one though, cos the trophy system is stoooooopid. 😄lol :^:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
08/08/2009 at 7:46 pm #39875 -
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.



