6 posts 6 voices started by Chauncy Talon
-
AuthorPosts
-
01/31/2009 at 9:54 pm #12242
ESRB had done it again. They had let the whole world know that Sonic Chaos is going to be a 2D c game. We going back in time, people. I think this is going to be great, but do the Sonic really need this? The only problem they are going to have with this is the public wanting to go backward instead of forward. I am refereeing to go from 3D back into 2D? My best bet is that SEGA is going to stay with the Sonic Advance engine. In my opinion, was the best 2D Sonic games made.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
01/31/2009 at 9:55 pm #3430302/02/2009 at 4:01 pm #34339Nah Sonic should be 3D but sega have shown themselves incapable of taking the franchise forward in the way Nintendo took mario forward with Mario 64.
02/02/2009 at 10:36 pm #34351Sega hurt my heart…I used to love Sonic, but now he’s a shadow(no pun intended) of his forme mascot glory.
Cresent Waves for ALLLL!!!!
02/03/2009 at 7:58 am #34362this is worth checking out:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72199
also sonics ultimate genesis collection looks like something ill be picking up:
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2009/01/29/what-games-are-in-sonics-ultimate-genesis-collection.htm
02/03/2009 at 8:06 am #34365 -
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.



