1 Year Anniversary

19 posts 4 voices started by Guest

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #27783
    Red Fangs
    Veteran
      #27799
      Chauncy Talon
      Hall of Fame
        Shy bka Cannonz wrote:
        Late.gif

        OMG. THAT THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER.

        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
        #27806
        Red Fangs
        Veteran

          I was cracking the hell up when I posted that shit 😄

          #28320
          Arthur
          Legend

            GMX on the come up

          Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.