1 Month Account For Ms Points?

15 posts 5 voices started by StyleeEz X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #11108
    StyleeEz X
    New Challenger

      hey this is kritikal from NBS, um basically what happened some how my name got changed and im willing to give away a 1 month card for a microsoft points card (for those who don’t know, you can purchase microsoft points at local stores such as ebgames the way you give them to some1 is giving them the code on the card) If anyones interested in trading plz let me know

      aim: Mastajoe2793
      GT: i bladez x

      #24313
      General Los
      Contender

        Oh Kritikal form Nbs but of course whats up dawg

        #24314
        Throwback Kid

          Who’s Kritikal? :confused:

          #24316
          StyleeEz X
          New Challenger

            i used to battle i had like 50 wins and 30 lsoses i forget but can you guys help me out

            #24318
            Chauncy Talon
            Hall of Fame
              Throwback Kid wrote:
              Who’s Kritikal? :confused:

              LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

              Damn bro, don’t know what to tell you. My shit is fried like potatoes.

              I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
              #24328
              brooklyn
              Admin
              Legend

                ^ lol.

                I have like 13 months already paid so I don’t need a free month… good luck finding a trade though.

                I got a year card on buy.com for almost half price a month or two ago. Actually I just got like madd points at circuit city because they had like $5 off and I had a gifttcode. I think they still have that deal. I got like two 1600 point cards… and it was like $10 off from the sale plus an extra $10 off from my code they gave me from preordering i think ninja gaiden,

                #24270
                StyleeEz X
                New Challenger

                  ^Come on brook be cool, ive been a member for like 3 years hook it up with 1

                  #24265
                  brooklyn
                  Admin
                  Legend

                    Just go buy some. lol

                    #24266
                    StyleeEz X
                    New Challenger

                      ^Lol i got no car and i dont have a job come on brook what u need all those points for lol

                      #24268
                      Chauncy Talon
                      Hall of Fame
                        StyleeEz X wrote:
                        ^Lol i got no car and i dont have a job come on brook what u need all those points for lol

                        dickrydin.png

                        Shit hilarious. Man you best take bottles and cans back to the store. Get your deposit if your state got it. Donated some Plasma or Blood.

                        I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                        #24325
                        General Los
                        Contender

                          lol

                          #24467
                          D BiGGS
                          Contender

                            rofl @ chauncy

                            Still 3 lefts from making the right move;)...

                            #24487
                            Chauncy Talon
                            Hall of Fame

                              Yall, know I’m the funniest on the site. You guys is lucky yall haven’t heard me on live. I’m hilarious and annoying. Talk shit and get my frags on.

                              I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                              #24532
                              D BiGGS
                              Contender

                                Don’t gas yaself:mad:

                                Still 3 lefts from making the right move;)...

                                #24533
                                Chauncy Talon
                                Hall of Fame
                                  D BiGGS wrote:
                                  Don’t gas yaself:mad:

                                  Lol, You should be on xbox live and hear me. Brook, Scat, High all knows. I’m hilarious.

                                  I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.