Reply To: Official Red Dead Redemption Thread

#45052
Scatigno
Hall of Fame

    Damn I’m getting addicted to this game, however something has just pissed me off. I’m doing a mission for an inventor and one of the things I have to do is collect 10 red sage flowers for him which can be found in the Rio Bravo area. So I went, collected 9 of them, just about to get the last one and I got pounced on by a fucking Couger lol, which killed me. The game then restarted me back at Thieves Landing which is miles away and I lost all the flowers I had collected, which took me the best part of an hour to find.
    I’m thinking this was another glitch because the same thing happened again only this time I was restarted in the area I died and still had all the flowers I had already found. Crazy.

    Is there an easier way of finding these flowers as it seems to take forever to locate them. I know a little blip appears on your map when you are in close proximity of one but I find myself running round like a headless chicken trying to locate them lol.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9