Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#44603
Scatigno
Hall of Fame
    ESPY wrote:
    Man I hope I can keep up with you guys. So is it a lock for game of the year Scat? You guys better have a PS3 tourney too.

    I think right now it’s definately going to be at least top 3 for Multiplayer game of the year, alongside Battlefield Bad Company 2 and the new Fifa game but as far as overall game of the year I think it’s too early to call it. There is some crazy competition this year. We are only at the beginning of May and it’s already going up against games like Battlefield, God of War III and Heavy Rain. Plus we still got all the other games getting ready for release this year. Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake, Mario Galaxy 2, Fallout: New Vegas.
    It’s a crazy year for releases lol.

    Twitter.com/scatigno1
    Youtube.com/scatigno9