Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#44429
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Scatigno wrote:
    Damn dude, those electric bills must leave you for broke every month lol.
    Look at all them TV’s you got burning.

    “Ladies and Gentlemen, i’d like to introduce to you, the man who single handedly increased the world’s global warming levels 3 fold. MR CHAUNCY ‘TRU’ TALON……….Step right up and take a bow. Now please, how would you like to address the nation?”………..

    My electric bills are at an all-time low. I would like to thank Scatigno for helping me consolidate my credit score also. What a fine man this guy, Scatigno, have done for my company!!!

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]