04/15/2010 at 12:17 am
#44378
Scatigno wrote:
I successfully executed Ryu’s Shoryuken FADC into Ultra.
It took me a good few hours, but i was finally able to keep pulling it off, on both sides aswel. I can’t always get it the first time. Takes me a few tries, i guess that comes with practice. The real test is trying to pull it off in a match.
It took me a good few hours, but i was finally able to keep pulling it off, on both sides aswel. I can’t always get it the first time. Takes me a few tries, i guess that comes with practice. The real test is trying to pull it off in a match.
I was also able to pull off Sagats.
I’ve been working on that as well have been able to pull it off consistently at times with Ryu and Ken still practicing this shit though.
