03/15/2010 at 7:34 pm
#43765
Scatigno wrote:
Oh shit i’ve just realised.
How sick is it gonna be if we have another Tourney when Super drops and Brook can record the whole thing because it’s got lobbies and shit.
Don’t have to miss a second of it.
How sick is it gonna be if we have another Tourney when Super drops and Brook can record the whole thing because it’s got lobbies and shit.
Don’t have to miss a second of it.
Yup. But it would suck if your the first one to lose. 😄
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]