Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#39862
THEBRICK 973
Veteran
    Scatigno wrote:
    I’m not sure if i am allowed to talk about this, but for anyone who is interested i have just found a great Emulator and Rom which allows you to play Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike on your PC or Laptop, I’ve just downloaded it myself and it runs perfectly, you can even use your fight stick to play it.
    Only downside is that there is obviously no online play, but you can still run through arcade mode and 2 player local matches, so if you got a friend with a fightstick or even just a controller you will be able to play.

    Damn, i forgot how good the game is, not played it for years.
    I hope they release it on the XBLA.

    Anyway, if you want me to give you the link or the files then get at me privately.

    for what system

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]