Reply To: 2009 – The Year of the Fighting Game

#38952
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Kuunda wrote:
    kuunda’s back!!!! I know its been a while but im in DC without regular computer access. As for the question at hand…I love the recent resurgence of fighting games. If you’re old school then how could u not be happy. Moreover, games have just gotten better all around. It’s the new golden age in gaming!!!

    This is very true. I finally got the thrill of video games again. I was going through a phrase where everything sucked.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]