Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#36755
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    If there is anyone who wants to capture their own game footage there is a sale on this now. Not the same as what I use… though this is good also and this is actually cheaper and also does HD so act fast.

    Quote:
    A1665621.jpg

    Hauppauge 1212 HD-PVR, $148.49 AC + FS, @ Dell SB Dell Small Business has the Hauppauge 1212 HD-PVR High Definition Personal Video Recorder for

    $219.99
    -25% coupon code: 1?637GQQ
    -10% coupon code: WNL1B1
    =
    $148.49
    + tax

    Credit to SP33DFR34K for the coupons from this thread

    This is the best price I’ve seen for this unit. I missed out on this when it was listed for $5 more about a month and a half ago (previous deal) If anyone has been looking to record HD on their computer, this is the hardware to get.

    If you’re on the fence about it, you might want to read a few reviews:
    Amazon Reviews
    Newegg Reviews