04/15/2009 at 9:02 pm
#36632
brooklyniteOne wrote:
To scat I dont know what to say. I personally think the TE is the way to go for someone who doesnt want to mod because it comes with arcade parts. BUT you never really used sticks so there is no way to know if you will “stick” with it to justify the cost. The (modded) SE will put you at about the cost of the TE and the hori would also. So its something you need to decide for yourself. I think modding it yourself would be better so that way if you feel you want to “UPGRADE” in the future when you get more cash then you can. In that case get the SE. Its easier to mod than the hori.
Ye man i hear you.
So i think then my best bet would be to go for the Hori stick first to get a feel for it, to see if i could even get used to playing with the fightstick over a controller. See how it goes and then upgrade if i feel the need to.
Madcatz don’t have them in stock at the moment anyway and as soon as they do they will sell out fast, but i think you’re right, i don’t think i should pay that amount for a madcatz stick until i know i will be able to use them, otherwise it’s just money down the drain. I suppose i could always stick it on ebay lol. We’ll see. Gonna watch a few mod vids and see how it’s done.

