Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#35920
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    Talon cut the bullshit you aint the best on this site in Street fighter IV. maybe in your dreams. LOL

    I cant believe you actually said “I lost on purpose” LMAO

    EpicFail.jpg

    WE ALL KNOW WHO THE PROVEN realest is and who the supreme shit talker is. Don’t further embarrass yourself. 🙂

    Ask, Space, Kuunda, Scat, and Szuter. I said I was going to do it. Then I said I was not going to because everybody going to do it. LOL. Brook if you want a couple of matches, we can do it bro. LOL. First to 5 wins, best out of 3 matches?

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]