Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#35476
Artemis Fowl
Contender
    SpaceBarZ wrote:
    I know this is a bit off topic but I guess its still Street Fighter related. Isn’t it ironic that the ninja in the game Ninja Gaiden is named Ryu and that the ninja in the Microsoft knock-off game Ninja Blade is named Ken…things that make ya go hmmm???

    Word word….it is a very curious thing indeed. But my game is improving….I actually got my 1st victories online. It’s an accomplishment in itself….it’s insane how much the cpu skill differs from human level skill. I mean i murked the pc in a vs. match at the highest difficultly…but still get my tail wooped online. What I need to do next is step my game up so I can actual get used to canceling moves into focus…b/c it seems few people have a handled on just focus canceling…..most fights I’ve been in….focus is barely used.