Sorry about yesterday Brook. My nephew and sister was over. Nephew was on Halo 3 and GTA 4. Shit went down and they had to stay over. It all good. We will have to game up later.
Thanks on trying helping me improve on my defensive against Ken. I really need that. I need to learn so much. Frame counting is my biggest issue right now. I can count but my fingers are off by a second. It really suck with that.
Illmatic, are you going to attend this event? I will try to participate in this but it going to be hard to crunch this in and make the Gamestop on the same the day. This does not give a definite time when it will be starting and Gamestop starts at 2pm. I just wish they was farther away from each other on the times.
Fuck Gamestop!!! Those fucks still have not produce my Fighter Pad that I have won. Those bastards talking about it will be out this Saturday. FUCK THEM. They playing with my emotions and with my video game room. Photos will be up in a bit. That is the reason why I have not post anything I have copped. Been working on my room and improving my SFIV gameplay.
More for you guys. I have the Trophy and Achievement of winning 10 matches in a row. Holla!!!
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]