Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#35344
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    brooklyniteOne wrote:
    Talon lets try xbox live again. I switched some shit on my router just in case it was an issue on my side.

    Ight. We will have to do this later. I have family over. One of those Urkel moments(Family Matters) that need to be taken care of. When it get resolved then it is on.

    I hate the PS3. How in the hell if you install a game into the HDD (Hard Disk Drive) with horrible load times. I think Playstation need to fix the networking on their games. GGPO

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]