Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#35302
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame
    Artemis Fowl wrote:
    I just got street fighter 4 last night….it’s insane how much will go into getting better at this game. My brothers and I played through Ken’s arcade…and we took a millenia to get past Seth!!!!!

    We even tried Guiles and we had to give b/c we couldn’t get past sagat…on EASY!!!!! This frightening almost.

    And its so difficult to get off ultras or supers on the xbox 360 dpad yo.

    If you want to play any friendly matches. I am always willing to help players.

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]