Reply To: The Official SUPER Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Thread

#35283
brooklyn
Admin
Legend

    … so I played this dude I know like monday and we played 3 games and he won two out of the three. barely… The last game we played he convinced me to not use ken who I always use and I lost…. :mad: and I lost by like a fraction of energy and we each had won one round that last match so I knew he got lucky.

    So I see him every day and he talks all this shit…. blah blah blah … so I knew he got lucky that day and so we played again last night and BLEW HIS SHIT OUT THE BOX. I won 4 straight games in a row and he won NONE. He was soo crushed LOL Ill be talking shit all day….

    Talon where you at! LOL