02/16/2009 at 2:35 pm
#34788
Scatigno wrote:
I can’t play with the 360 controller on beat em ups full stop. The analogue is horrible and the dpad is even worse.
I think the PS3 has the best designed controller, thats why it’s always been the same right from the launch of the original playstation, well they added dual shock and analogue but i’m sure you know what i mean in terms of the design. It just feels alot more comfortable, and the dpad is easier to pull off moves. In my opinion anyway.
I think the PS3 has the best designed controller, thats why it’s always been the same right from the launch of the original playstation, well they added dual shock and analogue but i’m sure you know what i mean in terms of the design. It just feels alot more comfortable, and the dpad is easier to pull off moves. In my opinion anyway.
Yeah I know you mean about the designs of the controller as I never really had trouble pulling off moves on the d-pad until Street Fighter on 360.
