I honestly can’t name a game lately that I want to replay over and over…
Even last-gen had games I replayed though, such as Knights of the Old Republic 1&2 (beat about 3 times each), the first Halo (beat like 5 times), Resident Evil 4 on my GC (beat like 5 times).
Just some examples…But doesn’t it seem to anyone else, like games these days, for the most part (there are some exceptions) focus more on graphics than what the player wants, more on graphics than gameplay and enjoyment.
Yes, games these days are more than superior to last-gen graphics, but I would play Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, Starfox, MarioKart, Goldeneye, Donkey Kong Country, Starcraft 64, Majora’s Mask, Ocarina of Time, etc a million times over. I’ve never been truly addicted or hooked really to any next-gen games…
Can anyone say they have been hooked or absolutely CAN NOT STOP playing a game or put it down, you just have to beat it…?
Well i was definately hooked to COD 4 and i played that online all the time and there was no online achievements. Also Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. I’ve completed that about 5 times now, even without the addition of trophies i would still be playing it coz that game is that good.

