07/28/2008 at 9:56 pm
#26920
Scatigno wrote:
The new Mortal Kombat games are shit but back then it was amazing and i still love playing it now.
It wasn’t a button masher by any means and it took a long time to learn all of those fatalities.
It wasn’t a button masher by any means and it took a long time to learn all of those fatalities.
Look the fatalities was nothing but the answer to Street Fighter Dizziness. They just need a way to put it in the game but it went over the market when you can kill somebody.
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]